Monday, September 1, 2014

September 1, 2014

Hello Dear Family,

Hello you beautiful September day.  Today was such a gorgeous "almost Autumn" sort of day.  Clear blue skies, and a high of 76°f.  It was perfect! I was able to open all the windows, and let some fresh air in.  I love it when that happens.

Hope you had a great Labor Day everyone.  Best wishes for a perfect week ahead.

Until next time...enjoy life, and be kind to one another.

My 365...
"RayRay, what are you doing puppers?"
 "I am looking for my peoples.  Have you seen my peoples?  My Brandon people, my Amber people and my little Cooper and Penny peoples?"
 "They will be home soon RayRay.  Am I not one of your peoples?"
 "I am a little mad at you right now lady.  You tried to remove my nose dreadlock.  That was just rude."
 "I am sorry RayRay.  I promise to leave your dreadlocks alone from this day forward. Your awesome dreadlocks are yours to keep."
"Well okay then.  You can be my grand-people."  :)

Music I am listening to today...Lisa Hannigan, Knots


The Daily V...


Peace.

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Love,





My 365 Blog.

Follow Me on...
Instagram
Flickr
Twitter
Facebook

0 comments:

Welcome to Mommy plus Five

I am a work from home mom of five amazing children, and five beautiful grandchildren. Enjoying my 50's and all that life has to offer.

Time to start a new 365.

Thank you for stopping by! :)


http://veronicagraphics.com

Networked Blogs

Visitors

Our Dogs

#1 dog site for dogs & bipeds!

Visitors