Thursday, September 18, 2014

September 18, 2014

My 365, Day number 1,722.

Hello Dear Family,

Happy Thursday planet!  Today is Blake's first day of work.  What?  Blake is working?  Well, sort of. Big brother Garrett has been working for Illuminations Photography since high school. The company is owned and operated by the family of Garrett's best friend.

The other day Garrett asked me if I thought Blake was ready to start working some school photo shoots with them.  Initially I thought, no way, he is too young.  Then we asked Blake what he thought, and of course he was thrilled.  "What? I get to earn money?  Yeah!"  This evening after school, and after homework, Blake will be going to his first photo shoot and working with big brother Garrett, and the owner.  How cool is that?

Garrett always wants the very best for his little brother Blake, and really looks out for him.  I am so thankful for that. "Thank you Garrett!"  *love*

In other news...Casey got a new job this afternoon.  Yay, way to go son, I am so proud of you! And it is full time, so you will be too busy to get in trouble. Mmmhmm. lol. He also had an appointment with his orthodontist today, and only a few more weeks till his braces come off.  The journey is almost complete!  We are so thankful for his amazing new smile.  :)

Mama is very happy today.  Actually, I am feeling quite fabulous. I love my boys so much, and I love it when everything falls into place for them. So many blessings today.

Until next time...enjoy life, and be kind to one another.

My 365...
A very happy Casey today.  :)  Eight months, five days since double jaw surgery, and he is doing great!
Blake, off to his first day of work. (Of course I had to document this momentous occasion.) Homework is done, and he is so nervous! 

#TBT, this was Christmas 1996.  Casey, child #4 in my arms, and Brandon, child #3 standing.  Seems like a lifetime ago.  :)

Music I am listening to today...Augustana, Sweet and Low

The Daily V...


Peace.

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Love,





My 365 Blog.

Follow Me on...
Instagram
Flickr
Twitter
Facebook

0 comments:

Welcome to Mommy plus Five

I am a work from home mom of five amazing children, and five beautiful grandchildren. Enjoying my 50's and all that life has to offer.

Time to start a new 365.

Thank you for stopping by! :)


http://veronicagraphics.com

Networked Blogs

Visitors

Our Dogs

#1 dog site for dogs & bipeds!

Visitors