Wednesday, September 3, 2014

September 3, 2014

Hello Dear Family,

Panic attack!  Noooo, make it stop.  *Inhale, exhale, inhale...hold, 1, 2, 3, turn blue...pass out.*

What the heck?

That was me this morning, and it lasted for over three hours.  I experienced a bona fide anxiety attack.  It did not hit me until Blake left for school, thank God.

I honestly have no clue where it came from?  I am not stressed about anything at all.  I have not been sleeping well, so it could have just been a serious case of sleep deprivation.  That coupled with allergy congestion, I was convinced I could not breath.  What a nightmare.

Fortunately, Jack did not have to go to work until 1:00 PM, so he was able to help me so much. He was wonderful. "Thank you honey."

Casey used to suffer from severe anxiety. So many times he would ask me, "Mom, am I breathing okay?"  This morning I realized just how horrible that must have been for him, my poor dear.  I tell you what, I would rather give birth naturally to a set of 10 pound triplets than EVER experience that again.  I am happy to report, that other than a residual headache, I am feeling much better this evening.  Very scary experience though.  :*(

Hope your Wednesday was a good one planet.  Remember to breathe deeply.

Until next time...enjoy life, and be kind to one another.

My 365...
Another beautiful little flower I spied today.  This one is definitely my favorite.  

Thank goodness for photography. Great for re-focusing your mind.  :)

Music I am listening to today...Owl City, This Isn't The End


The Daily V...

Peace.

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Love,





My 365 Blog.

Follow Me on...
Instagram
Flickr
Twitter
Facebook

1 comments:

Shanna Russell said...

SO scary! I'm glad that you are doing better. I can't even imagine how that must have felt.

Welcome to Mommy plus Five

I am a work from home mom of five amazing children, and three beautiful grandchildren. Enjoying my 50's and all that life has to offer.

This is year number five of My 365 project. Taking a photo a day for 365 days.

Thank you for stopping by! :)


http://veronicagraphics.com

Search

Loading...

Google+ Badge

Networked Blogs

Visitors

Our Dogs

#1 dog site for dogs & bipeds!

Follow by Email

Visitors