Saturday, September 27, 2014

Good-Bye :)

My 365, Day number 1,732.

Hello Dear Family,

I guess this is as good of a spot as any, to end.  Day number 1,732, will be the final day of my Mommy Plus Five blog.

This blog started as a challenge to myself, to take a single photo a day for 365 days.  It has since grown into something much more precious...to me.  It is my story, our story.  A documentation of our history, my family's history, since December 17, 2009.

This blog means the world to me!  Unfortunately, all good things must come to an end.  Everyone else is too busy, or too cool to let mama take their picture.  So many rules!  "Mama you can't share that, mama you can't write that, mama you can't...can't...can't..." It is enough to make a mama dizzy! Even though it is so important to me, it has stop being as important to everyone else.  But that is okay, I understand.  :)

However, I am far from done being creative.  Miss Lilly and I are starting our own blog.  She does not mind the pictures, and the fun we have.  She makes mama happy, she makes my camera smile, and she does not have a list of rules and regulations that I must adhere too. I never have to worry about making her seem uncool to her friends.  At least I don't think I do?  It is never a bad day for Miss Lilly.  I do love my little bug so.

I might keep up My 365 page through the end of the year.  The OCD in me wants to make it a complete five years.  I do enjoy taking a photo a day, and have worked too hard to stop now.  There has to be a mama world record in there somewhere?

So this 53 year old mommy of five, grandmother of three, and fur mommy to four dogs, is going to exit stage left.  I have absolutely LOVED writing this blog for 1,732 days.  Good times and bad, it has been awesome.  As my babies leave the nest, I can now subject my canines to "Smile for the camera!"  It is time for a new chapter in life anyway.  "Somebody better warn daddy to take cover!

Thank you to all my visitors from 129 different countries that have stopped by for a read over the past five years.  So nice virtually meeting you all.  :)

Remember to enjoy life, and be kind to one another.  Much love...

Good-Bye.


Peace.

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Love,





My 365 Blog.

Follow Me on...
Instagram
Flickr
Twitter
Facebook

0 comments:

Welcome to Mommy plus Five

I am a work from home mom of five amazing children, and five beautiful grandchildren. Enjoying my 50's and all that life has to offer.

Time to start a new 365.

Thank you for stopping by! :)


http://veronicagraphics.com

Networked Blogs

Visitors

Our Dogs

#1 dog site for dogs & bipeds!

Visitors