Tuesday, April 9, 2013

April 9, 2013

My 365...

Nice quiet day in my world today.  I love it when that happens.  Hope your day was equally peaceful planet.  :)



This is my first child Micky.  :)  Yes, I know, he is just a doll.  Micky was born in 1985.  Jack and I were getting married, and getting pregnant was my top priority.  It was taking longer than I anticipated, so Jack purchased this adorable little Cabbage Patch doll and gave him to me for Christmas.
 He is now 28 years old..and I still love him! He will never grow old, and he never talks back.  The perfect child!  lol :)
This evening I started out just making some home-made salsa for tortilla chips.  As you can see by the photo below...I got a little carried away.  But it was yummy!

***Doggy Daily***
"Dozer, have you been rolling in the mud?"

"No mama, why do you ask?"

"Oh, I don't know, maybe that patch of mud on your head is an indication that you have been?"
"Oh that?  I just walked under the mud tree, and it dripped down on my head."

Music I am listening to today...John Farnham , You're the Voice


Random Link of the Day...Straw Bale Gardening

The Daily V...


Peace.

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Love,

0 comments:

Welcome to Mommy plus Five

I am a work from home mom of five amazing children, and five beautiful grandchildren. Enjoying my 50's and all that life has to offer.

Time to start a new 365.

Thank you for stopping by! :)


http://veronicagraphics.com

Networked Blogs

Visitors

Our Dogs

#1 dog site for dogs & bipeds!

Visitors