Wednesday, April 17, 2013

April 17, 2013

My 365...

Hello planet.  Hope you are having a delightful Wednesday.

Have you ever had one of those days, where everything just feels upside down?

Today I am thankful for...

My ridiculous sense of humor.

My good friend who helps me stay grounded.

Seat belts, preferably a five-point harness.

Sometimes all we need in this life, is a good, strong 5 point harness. :)


Playing with camera settings.



2006 Nikon D50 vs 2011 Canon T3.  Why oh why can't the colors on the Canon be as rich as the Nikon?  New is not always better.  Yes I know, two completely different levels of camera, but I can still whine can't I?  I have so much to learn.   :)

***Doggy Daily***


Music I am listening to today...We The Kings , Just Keep Breathing


Random Link of the Day...The Gardening Bible

The Daily V...


Peace.

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Love,

0 comments:

Welcome to Mommy plus Five

I am a work from home mom of five amazing children, and five beautiful grandchildren. Enjoying my 50's and all that life has to offer.

Time to start a new 365.

Thank you for stopping by! :)


http://veronicagraphics.com

Networked Blogs

Visitors

Our Dogs

#1 dog site for dogs & bipeds!

Visitors