Wednesday, April 3, 2013

April 3, 2013

My 365...

I was thinking today, that as parents, we stand behind causes such as "bullying", with tremendous fervor and passion.  Teaching our children to be kind to one another, not to judge, to be accepting, and treat others as you would expect them to treat you.

Am I right here planet?
Our children need guidance.  They are not born to be cruel, judgmental, little bullies, they mirror what they observe in us.  We as parents must set examples for our children.

Then I see this...

I ask myself, what is the difference?

Honestly, nothing.

Our children look to us for example on how to be a good person.  How to be a loving, accepting, unprejudiced human being.   Not to judge, bully or be unkind to our fellow man.  To treat others as we wish to be treated ourselves.  Then why on God's green earth, do we feel we have the right to dictate to other's how they can and can not live their own life?  In essence, why do we bully others?

"No Bully" starts at home.  We as parents need to keep our minds open, and our hearts free of judgment.  We need to give our children a good solid example to follow.  We need to teach our children that every single living being on the planet, no matter what race, color, religion or sexual orientation, MUST have the same rights, respect and consideration that we demand for ourselves.

Love is the key here planet.

Hi, my name is Blake.
But you can call me Spiderman!

***Doggy Daily***

Supra the Wonder Dog!
 A little "Supra and Stella" fun today.
Bracing for an "incoming" Supra hug.


Music I am listening to today...Never Shout Never , Awful

Random Link of the Day...It's Judy's Life  <---One of my favorite YouTube families.  Benji and Judy are a sweet Washington couple who are vlogging their daily life, with their sweet precious baby "Julianna Bear."  Judy is an awesome young mother.  She reminds me a lot of me in my early years as a mother.  An attachment, breast-feeding "crunchy" mama with a modern twist.  They are truly a delightful family.

Their last five or so vlogs have been sharing their recent trip to Japan to visit family.  Now I REALLY want to go to Japan!  

The Daily V...

Peace.

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Love,

0 comments:

Welcome to Mommy plus Five

I am a work from home mom of five amazing children, and five beautiful grandchildren. Enjoying my 50's and all that life has to offer.

Time to start a new 365.

Thank you for stopping by! :)


http://veronicagraphics.com

Networked Blogs

Visitors

Our Dogs

#1 dog site for dogs & bipeds!

Visitors