Sunday, April 14, 2013

April 14, 2013

My 365...


I woke up this morning to Casey telling me it was snowing.  What?  No!  Fortunately, that was really early this morning.  Casey is like the early bird...he is up at 6:00 AM.  I think he may have been a farmer in a previous life?

By the time I woke up and got moving, there was no snow any where.  This is a good thing planet because today is day "1" of Spring Biking adventure time.  No more excuses, the goal is a minimum of 25 - 30 miles per week without fail.  I know we can do it, because we did it last Spring and Summer...and I loved it.  I have to keep this 52 year body moving to stay young.  But even more important than that, I have an 11 year old son who deserves to have an active mama who can keep up with him.  <3

Last April we started on April 7th, and by the end of the month, we had pedaled 92 miles.  Not bad considering I had not ridden my bike in a while.  It is definitely time to get back in the saddle again for mama.

Hope your Sunday was awesome!!  Have a great Monday too.  :)

First long bike ride of the Spring.  It was a bit chilly and overcast, high today 48°f, but Blake and I had a lot of fun.  :)

 The river is starting to rise.







 Perfect spot for a picnic.




 Spring colors.

 The giraffes were outside today.


 Beautiful colors in my city today.
 Snow in the mountains.
Today I tested a new app on my cell phone.  It is called Endomondo, and it works great!

Total ride, 11.27 miles.

***Doggy Daily***

Music I am listening to today...Natasha Beddingfield, Unwritten


Random Link of the Day...Organic Gardening

The Daily V...Not me!


Peace.

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Love,

0 comments:

Welcome to Mommy plus Five

I am a work from home mom of five amazing children, and five beautiful grandchildren. Enjoying my 50's and all that life has to offer.

Time to start a new 365.

Thank you for stopping by! :)


http://veronicagraphics.com

Networked Blogs

Visitors

Our Dogs

#1 dog site for dogs & bipeds!

Visitors