Friday, April 19, 2013

April 19, 2013

My 365...

Happy Friday planet!  Hope you are having an amazing day.

Casey's cell phone ringtone...*ClicK*...it is making me CRAZY.  lol

Looks like a great weekend for biking adventures here.  Yay!


*Cheers* for a safe, happy, PEACEFUL and adventurous weekend.  :)

It is a rainy day in my world today.  

 I thought shoe hoarding was reserved for females.  My boys are obsessed with shoes!

Dinner is served!  

Much to the dismay of the boys, I do not like pizza at all!  Tonight I decided to try the Papa Muphy's Gourmet Vegetarian.  I am now a fan of pizza!  Delicious!

 ***Doggy Daily***
"Come on Miss Lilly, time to go outside."
"Excuse me mama?"

"Yes Miss Lilly."

"Diva don't do soggy mama...it makes my hair frizz."


Music I am listening to today...Candice Glover, American Idol   When You Believe

Random Link of the Day...Long Exposure Photography

The Daily V...I love books.


Peace.

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Love,

0 comments:

Welcome to Mommy plus Five

I am a work from home mom of five amazing children, and five beautiful grandchildren. Enjoying my 50's and all that life has to offer.

Time to start a new 365.

Thank you for stopping by! :)


http://veronicagraphics.com

Networked Blogs

Visitors

Our Dogs

#1 dog site for dogs & bipeds!

Visitors