Wednesday, April 10, 2013

April 10, 2013

My 365...

The strangest thing keeps happening every day.  I get up, start the day with a Spring in my step.  Straighten the kitchen from the nightly raid, then get started with lessons for Blake.  The first time I pause to take a look at the time on my laptop, it reads 4:30 P.M.  Every single time.  What happened to the rest of the day?

It all flies by so darn quickly.  There are simply not enough hours in the day.  I try to do everything I can to stretch it, but it is not working planet.  No matter how early I start...the day is over before I even get the chance to *blink*

Jack had a very busy morning today as well.  He had to check in to the hospital for some out-patient testing at 7:00 A.M.  It seems the circulation in his feet and hands are being constricted, leaving his fingers and toes with no color or feeling in them what-so-ever.  My husband is a ridiculously healthy man.  He just turned 50, stands 6 feet tall and has zero fat on his bones.  He is very lean.  He is also very active, he either walks or rides his bike to work, and as I have mentioned in earlier blog posts, he is like the energizer bunny.  He keeps going...and going...and going!  This latest health development is starting to slow him down a bit.  The doctor thinks it may be Raynaud's disease.  His blood work all came back good, so that made me happy.  Now we need to figure out what is happening with his circulation...or lack there-of.

I think we are both ready for this day to be over!

Hope your day was pleasant planet.  <3

"What the heck are these mama?"
 Time for a little history lesson here.
"Photo negatives.  Remember those?"
These look like baby photos of my daughter who is now 27, and my older sister.  I am so glad we don't have to pay for photo-developing any more.  I love the digital world!
Blake says I am a strict/mean teacher.  I am not that scary...am I?  I am looking a little comatose in this picture though...that blank "if you do not get this that I am trying to teach you, I will eat your brain." stare.  LOL :)  I think mama needs a vacation.  
Chinese market haul.  Looks like mama is making Chinese noodles for dinner...yummy! 
Dinner is served!  Beef stir fry, fresh veggies and Pro Fusion quick cooking Chinese noodles.  Yummy!


***Doggy Daily***
Tweedledee and tweedledum.
 "Who you calling dumb mama?"

Music I am listening to today...Christina Aguilera. Candyman


Random Link of the Day...Newspaper Seed Pots

The Daily V...


Peace.

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Love,

0 comments:

Welcome to Mommy plus Five

I am a work from home mom of five amazing children, and five beautiful grandchildren. Enjoying my 50's and all that life has to offer.

Time to start a new 365.

Thank you for stopping by! :)


http://veronicagraphics.com

Networked Blogs

Visitors

Our Dogs

#1 dog site for dogs & bipeds!

Visitors