Saturday, April 13, 2013

April 13, 2013

My 365...

Today is the 29th anniversary of the day I met my husband.  It was a Friday, April 13, 1984.  I was entering my favorite Country Western dancing establishment, The Midnight Rodeo in San Antonio, Texas.  He was on his way out the door after having had not such a great night, and he said my blue eyes got his attention.  He asked me to dance, and the rest as they say...is history.

Since then we have experienced some pretty great years, and endured some not so great years, but here we are just the same.

Back then it was all about the cowboys, Wrangler jeans, cowboy boots and fancy belt buckles.  Five children, two grandsons and a grandchild on the way later...I would say that we have come a long way baby.  :)

Happy "Meet-A-Versary" Jack.
A beautiful day in Idaho today.






***Doggy Daily***

Trying to figure out how much trouble they can get into today.  :)
This is what I call "Extreme Mischief" times two.

Music I am listening to today... Tim McGraw. Indian Outlaw  Jack and I saw Tim McGraw perform this live in the night club we met at.  This was before Tim McGraw was a big deal  I remember being so mad because his band was hogging the dance floor.  lol :)


Random Link of the Day...Five things to do with cinder blocks.

The Daily V...


Peace.

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Love,

0 comments:

Welcome to Mommy plus Five

I am a work from home mom of five amazing children, and five beautiful grandchildren. Enjoying my 50's and all that life has to offer.

Time to start a new 365.

Thank you for stopping by! :)


http://veronicagraphics.com

Networked Blogs

Visitors

Our Dogs

#1 dog site for dogs & bipeds!

Visitors