Sunday, April 21, 2013

April 21, 2013

My 365...

Jack and I were talking this morning, and he mentioned how impressed he was with a friend of Casey's that he met.  Casey introduced him to the young man, and the young man put down his cell phone, walked over to Jack and offered him a firm handshake.  That is what we teach our boys.

I looked over at Blake and told him that is what he needs to do as well.  "I always shake hands mom!"  Which he does.  Then I asked him if he knew what he was supposed to do when he met a lady?  He looked at me with a puzzled expression and asked..."Shake hands?"

"No son that is not what you do."

"Okay then what do you do mom?"

"You take her right hand in yours, very gently of course, drop to your right knee, kiss her hand, then bow your head and say "My lady."

***Insert long silent pause....even a few crickets chirping...and the most priceless look of horror on Blake's face***

"Are you kidding me right now mom?"

"Do I look like I am kidding here son?"

"Uhhh...uhmmmm....okay?"

At which point Jack and I erupted into laughter, and took Blake out of his misery.

LOL, I so love that boy of mine. I went on to tell him that if he did do that, he would melt any lady's heart instantly.  Am I right here ladies?  :)

No bike ride for me to day, as it is my Enbrel injection day, but we are enjoying a great day none-the-less.  Today is Jack's only day off for the next week, so he is preparing his delicious baked chicken for dinner, then he and Blake are going to work on the yard.  They love working on the yard.  As for me, I think I shall partake in some rest, relaxation and reading.

Happy Sunday planet.  Hope you are enjoying a peaceful, happy day.  And have an awesome Monday as well.


My sweet, handsome gentleman.

*Update*

It started out as a little innocent gardening with his father...until the water hose got involved.  Boys!  Gotta love 'em.  :)

***Doggy Daily***

"Dozer, do you know what to do when you meet a lady?"

"Of course I do mama."

"I say my lady...then I sniff her butt."
"Oh Dozer, you silly dog."

Music I am listening to today...Daughtry , Rescue Me

Random Link of the Day...Test Tube Chandeliers

The Daily V...

Peace.

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Love,

0 comments:

Welcome to Mommy plus Five

I am a work from home mom of five amazing children, and five beautiful grandchildren. Enjoying my 50's and all that life has to offer.

Time to start a new 365.

Thank you for stopping by! :)


http://veronicagraphics.com

Networked Blogs

Visitors

Our Dogs

#1 dog site for dogs & bipeds!

Visitors