Tuesday, April 30, 2013

April 30, 2013

My 365...

I was helping Blake study for his finals this morning, and we were reviewing some statistical math.

"Mom, this stuff is SO boring!  I will never use this in real life!  I am going to be a Youtube gaming reviewer and make millions."

"Okay son, I have no doubt that you are going to be a successful whatever-it-is-you-decide-to-be, however, let me ask you a question."

"Okay."

"A marketing company executive calls you up and wants to know about your audience demographic and game preferences.  How old they are, what their favorite games are etc.  You need to be able to compile this data to provide an answer.  Not to mention the fact that it is great data for you, so that you know which topics you need to focus on in your videos in order to build the highest subscription base right?"

"Nope."
"Nope?  First of all it is not "nope" it is "no", and secondly...what do you mean no?"

"It is easy mom.."
"Yes, I need to know this data to build my subscription base, but all I have to do is ask.  I would simply ask my audience on Twitter and Facebook to click "LIKE" next to an age range, and next to a game title.  I would then click the tally button, get the numbers..."
"BOOM...done.  Problem solved.  I don't need no stinking marketing company or their charts.  I AM the marketing company!"
*crickets chirping*
"Mom?"

"Just hush and do your stinking charts!"

Kids these days...just too darn smart.  :)

My world on this gorgeous Spring day.





***Doggy Daily***
Ducati and Miss Lilly


Music I am listening to today...Pete Yorn, Ez


Random Link of the Day...Happy Birthday Willie!

The Daily V...


Peace.

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Love,

0 comments:

Welcome to Mommy plus Five

I am a work from home mom of five amazing children, and five beautiful grandchildren. Enjoying my 50's and all that life has to offer.

Time to start a new 365.

Thank you for stopping by! :)


http://veronicagraphics.com

Networked Blogs

Visitors

Our Dogs

#1 dog site for dogs & bipeds!

Visitors