Monday, January 31, 2011

January 31, 2011

My 365...

Cya January, thank you for the memories!

This has been a pretty amazing month.  My daughter is back in my life, which is the most amazing thing!  My only daughter, my sunshine, and she is back.  It is slow going, but anything worth having is worth waiting for.  Not saying that she is a thing, but you know what I mean.  I love her SO much!

Second amazing happening in January was the birth of my first grandchild.  Pretty epic milestone.  I have not had the pleasure of meeting the little guy other than in photos, but one day I will.  I have also reconnected with his mother, and I am very happy about that.  There is still a great distance between my son and I, but I have hope that we will get to know each other better over the coming months.

I took this photo last night of Blake.  Jack was sitting on his laptop, and Blake on my netbook and together they were searching for great Craig's List deals on bikes and cars.  They had great fun, and he was teaching his father the finer points of web surfing.  Jack knows nothing about computers, but with help from Blake he is getting much more comfortable with them.

My photo of the day...breakfast!  Some delicious bran cereal and bananas.

"My birthday wish for myself today is connection.  I am hoping for a strong, meaningful and honest connection to the people in my life who mean the most."








Thank you January, see you next year!

Until next time...

0 comments:

Welcome to Mommy plus Five

I am a work from home mom of five amazing children, and five beautiful grandchildren. Enjoying my 50's and all that life has to offer.

Time to start a new 365.

Thank you for stopping by! :)


http://veronicagraphics.com

Networked Blogs

Visitors

Our Dogs

#1 dog site for dogs & bipeds!

Blog Archive

Visitors