Friday, January 14, 2011

January 14, 2011

My 365...

Happy weekend world!  I am so glad it is Friday, but a little sad as it is also the last day of my vacation.  This has been such a nice restful week with the boys.

Blake was up at 5:00 AM this morning, however I was SO not ready to get up at 5:00 AM, so I let him sit at my computer while I hit the snooze button.  Every few minutes I would hear him say...

"Mom, you have to see this, it is so cool!"

"In a few minutes Blake...I promise, let me sleep for a few more minutes."

This went on for two hours!  I looked over and he was busy searching Amazon.com and creating a list of something.  I finally dozed off.  That lasted about 30 minutes.  Then I hear his sweet voice....

"Mom, mom, mom, I have something for you.  Wake up mom..."

I open my eyes and he is standing there with a tray in his hands.  On the tray is a glass of water and a bowl of corn flakes.  "I brought you breakfast in bed mom."

Awww!  :*)

"Okay Blake, what is it you are so excited to show me?"

At which time he went into "used car salesman mode" to show me all the air soft guns that were on sale at Amazon.com.  lol  I am telling you, Blake could sell water to fish!  The boy has some serious negotiation talent.

Needless to say, sleep was gone for the day.

My photo of the day is this adorable book I received on Mother's Day or birthday, I can not remember which.  Blake loves the pictures in this book of all the baby animals.  He takes every opportunity to tell me he is going to own one of each when he grows up.  :)
I hope you all have a wonderful weekend!  I am sure we will.

"My birthday wish for myself today is health.  I hope and pray that as I get older, my body just gets stronger."



Until next time...

0 comments:

Welcome to Mommy plus Five

I am a work from home mom of five amazing children, and five beautiful grandchildren. Enjoying my 50's and all that life has to offer.

Time to start a new 365.

Thank you for stopping by! :)


http://veronicagraphics.com

Networked Blogs

Visitors

Our Dogs

#1 dog site for dogs & bipeds!

Blog Archive

Visitors