Sunday, January 16, 2011

January 16, 2011

My 365...

Rain, rain go away...come again in Spring!

So much rain for the last few day, and in the forecast for the next 3 days.  At this rate, we are going to have a very green Spring!

Blake joined me outside to take my daily pictures.  This is Blake's idea of proper rain attire...
My sweet silly boy, never a dull moment in life with "Master" Blake.  :)

I am off to enjoy what is left of my vacation.  Back to work, school, home school and life tomorrow.   Garrett came by for a brief visit and to bring me some delish cookies.  He is so awesome...thank you son.  :)

Have a GREAT Monday!

"My birthday wish for myself today is appreciation.  May I always have a strong appreciation for the life I have been blessed with."





Until next time...

0 comments:

Welcome to Mommy plus Five

I am a work from home mom of five amazing children, and five beautiful grandchildren. Enjoying my 50's and all that life has to offer.

Time to start a new 365.

Thank you for stopping by! :)


http://veronicagraphics.com

Networked Blogs

Visitors

Our Dogs

#1 dog site for dogs & bipeds!

Blog Archive

Visitors