Sunday, January 16, 2011

January 16, 2011

My 365...

Rain, rain go away...come again in Spring!

So much rain for the last few day, and in the forecast for the next 3 days.  At this rate, we are going to have a very green Spring!

Blake joined me outside to take my daily pictures.  This is Blake's idea of proper rain attire...
My sweet silly boy, never a dull moment in life with "Master" Blake.  :)

I am off to enjoy what is left of my vacation.  Back to work, school, home school and life tomorrow.   Garrett came by for a brief visit and to bring me some delish cookies.  He is so awesome...thank you son.  :)

Have a GREAT Monday!

"My birthday wish for myself today is appreciation.  May I always have a strong appreciation for the life I have been blessed with."





Until next time...

0 comments:

Welcome to Mommy plus Five

I am a work from home mom of five amazing children, and three beautiful grandchildren. Enjoying my 50's and all that life has to offer.

This is year number five of My 365 project. Taking a photo a day for 365 days.

Thank you for stopping by! :)


http://veronicagraphics.com

Search

Loading...

Google+ Badge

Networked Blogs

Visitors

Our Dogs

#1 dog site for dogs & bipeds!

Follow by Email

Blog Archive

Visitors