Tuesday, January 18, 2011

January 18, 2011

My 365...

This Tuesday felt like a Monday, and I hate it when that happens.  My stress level is a up a bit, so that is a sure fired signal to s...l...o...w down.  That and Blake gets in my face and orders me to chill!

 And if I do not listen, I get a "Blake" face.

It is virtually impossible not to laugh and chill when you are hit with the famous "Blake" face!  I feel better already.  :)  Thank you son.

"My birthday wish for myself today is courage, the courage to try new things and to never doubt myself."





Until next time...

0 comments:

Welcome to Mommy plus Five

I am a work from home mom of five amazing children, and three beautiful grandchildren. Enjoying my 50's and all that life has to offer.

This is year number five of My 365 project. Taking a photo a day for 365 days.

Thank you for stopping by! :)


http://veronicagraphics.com

Search

Loading...

Google+ Badge

Networked Blogs

Visitors

Our Dogs

#1 dog site for dogs & bipeds!

Follow by Email

Blog Archive

Visitors