Monday, January 17, 2011

January 17, 2011

My 365...

Happy Monday world! I asked Blake this morning if he was ready to start school, and he replied...

"Mom, it is Martin Luther King day! There is no school today!"

Just the fact that he knew that made me want to give him a day off. So I made an executive decision, this is an official "Home School" day off as well! 

Thank you Martin Luther King for all the amazing inspiration you gave this country!

My photo of the day is this adorable little poster my daughter made some years ago.  It reads...Boys are stupid throw rocks at them!
 
LOL, I love it!  She is so clever and creative.  She needs to make her own comic strip and I am absolutely certain it would reach syndication in NO time flat!  :)

Back to Monday for me.

"My birthday wish for myself today is....chicken fried steak!  Hey, even I have a difficult time being inspirational ALL the time! 






Until next time...

0 comments:

Welcome to Mommy plus Five

I am a work from home mom of five amazing children, and five beautiful grandchildren. Enjoying my 50's and all that life has to offer.

Time to start a new 365.

Thank you for stopping by! :)


http://veronicagraphics.com

Networked Blogs

Visitors

Our Dogs

#1 dog site for dogs & bipeds!

Blog Archive

Visitors