Saturday, January 29, 2011

January 29, 2011

My 365...

Happy Saturday world.  It is just after 1 p.m., the house has been cleaned, the kitchen scrubbed, and three loads of laundry done...now I can rest.  :)

I woke this morning to a surprise on my laptop...

Jack and Blake went to the store late last night and saved it to surprise me with this morning.  The funny part is Blake stands next to my chair looking at me with these huge puppy dog eyes, "Are you going to take a bite right now?"  In other words, "can I have a bite now?"  lol  He is so cute.  Needless to say he got most of it little stinker.  Which is fine because my blood sugar needs a candy bar like I need a hole in the head!  Oh well, it is the thought that counts.

I am off to find a good book to read.  I have so many on my e-reader that I have started, but as of yet not one has kept my interest! 

"My birthday wish for myself today is a year full of fabulous surprises!"







Have a wonderful Saturday world! Until next time...

0 comments:

Welcome to Mommy plus Five

I am a work from home mom of five amazing children, and five beautiful grandchildren. Enjoying my 50's and all that life has to offer.

Time to start a new 365.

Thank you for stopping by! :)


http://veronicagraphics.com

Networked Blogs

Visitors

Our Dogs

#1 dog site for dogs & bipeds!

Blog Archive

Visitors