Sunday, January 23, 2011

January 23, 2011

My 365...

I woke up this morning feeling chipper and happy, so I decided to surprise the boys with some delicious boysenberry crepes for breakfast.  I was just about finished, when a very sleepy Blake comes into the kitchen.

"Mommy, can you make some papa con huevo tacitos for breakfast?"

"Honey, I already made some yummy crepes for you, and I really don't feel like standing in the kitchen for the next 30 minutes making papitas!"

"Please?"

"No!"
 "Thanks mama."
"You're welcome stinker."

After all was said and done I will admit, his breakfast looked much better than mine!  :)

"My birthday wish for myself today, learn a new language.  I am already fluent in Spanish, time to mix things up with a little Italian!"
 




Until next time...

0 comments:

Welcome to Mommy plus Five

I am a work from home mom of five amazing children, and three beautiful grandchildren. Enjoying my 50's and all that life has to offer.

This is year number five of My 365 project. Taking a photo a day for 365 days.

Thank you for stopping by! :)


http://veronicagraphics.com

Search

Loading...

Google+ Badge

Networked Blogs

Visitors

Our Dogs

#1 dog site for dogs & bipeds!

Follow by Email

Blog Archive

Visitors