Sunday, January 23, 2011

January 23, 2011

My 365...

I woke up this morning feeling chipper and happy, so I decided to surprise the boys with some delicious boysenberry crepes for breakfast.  I was just about finished, when a very sleepy Blake comes into the kitchen.

"Mommy, can you make some papa con huevo tacitos for breakfast?"

"Honey, I already made some yummy crepes for you, and I really don't feel like standing in the kitchen for the next 30 minutes making papitas!"

"Please?"

"No!"
 "Thanks mama."
"You're welcome stinker."

After all was said and done I will admit, his breakfast looked much better than mine!  :)

"My birthday wish for myself today, learn a new language.  I am already fluent in Spanish, time to mix things up with a little Italian!"
 




Until next time...

0 comments:

Welcome to Mommy plus Five

I am a work from home mom of five amazing children, and five beautiful grandchildren. Enjoying my 50's and all that life has to offer.

Time to start a new 365.

Thank you for stopping by! :)


http://veronicagraphics.com

Networked Blogs

Visitors

Our Dogs

#1 dog site for dogs & bipeds!

Blog Archive

Visitors