Friday, January 21, 2011

January 21, 2011

My 365...

Behold a most rare photograph of the elusive creature known as a teenager. This is my teenager, we call him Case. It is very unusual for me to capture his image in a photo without him hiding his face!  (The benefits of a sneak attack with a telephoto lens!)  Teenagers, such sensitive creatures.
And such a gorgeous face too!  Oh my Casey, I do love you!  You are going to be 16 in just a few weeks, and I am so excited for you yet sad for me.  Such an amazing young man you are.

I am such an emotional mess when it come to my children.  I wish they could stay little forever...sometimes.  :)  He is driving to Nampa this afternoon with his father to take a look at a car he has had his eye on for a year.  He is so excited!

"My birthday wish for myself today is lots and lots of fabulous family gatherings full of laughter, and love and fun!"

Have an awesome weekend!






Until next time...

0 comments:

Welcome to Mommy plus Five

I am a work from home mom of five amazing children, and three beautiful grandchildren. Enjoying my 50's and all that life has to offer.

This is year number five of My 365 project. Taking a photo a day for 365 days.

Thank you for stopping by! :)


http://veronicagraphics.com

Search

Loading...

Google+ Badge

Networked Blogs

Visitors

Our Dogs

#1 dog site for dogs & bipeds!

Follow by Email

Blog Archive

Visitors