Friday, January 21, 2011

January 21, 2011

My 365...

Behold a most rare photograph of the elusive creature known as a teenager. This is my teenager, we call him Case. It is very unusual for me to capture his image in a photo without him hiding his face!  (The benefits of a sneak attack with a telephoto lens!)  Teenagers, such sensitive creatures.
And such a gorgeous face too!  Oh my Casey, I do love you!  You are going to be 16 in just a few weeks, and I am so excited for you yet sad for me.  Such an amazing young man you are.

I am such an emotional mess when it come to my children.  I wish they could stay little forever...sometimes.  :)  He is driving to Nampa this afternoon with his father to take a look at a car he has had his eye on for a year.  He is so excited!

"My birthday wish for myself today is lots and lots of fabulous family gatherings full of laughter, and love and fun!"

Have an awesome weekend!






Until next time...

0 comments:

Welcome to Mommy plus Five

I am a work from home mom of five amazing children, and five beautiful grandchildren. Enjoying my 50's and all that life has to offer.

Time to start a new 365.

Thank you for stopping by! :)


http://veronicagraphics.com

Networked Blogs

Visitors

Our Dogs

#1 dog site for dogs & bipeds!

Blog Archive

Visitors