Tuesday, August 3, 2010

August 3, 2010

My 365...

There is no question that I had/have the most beautiful babies in the world.  I keep a picture of each of them, all at about the same age, framed and on my shelf.  Life was so much simpler then.  Some parents are always complaining, "I can't wait till my children are older!"  Not me, I wanted them to stay young forever.  I knew as they grew older, I would be closer to the "empty nest", and this mama has never been happy with that thought.

I miss the terrible two's, the first days of school, having all my babies home at the same time.  It all passes so quickly.

Blake, my youngest, will be 9 in just a few days.  Wow, when did that happen?  I don't have babies anymore.  :(

Now I know how my mom felt.  She would have kept my sisters and I at home with her until we were all old and gray.  :)

Until next time...






Pandigital PAN7000DW 7-Inch Digital Picture Frame (Black)

Kodak EasyShare P725 Digital Frame

0 comments:

Welcome to Mommy plus Five

I am a work from home mom of five amazing children, and five beautiful grandchildren. Enjoying my 50's and all that life has to offer.

Time to start a new 365.

Thank you for stopping by! :)


http://veronicagraphics.com

Networked Blogs

Visitors

Our Dogs

#1 dog site for dogs & bipeds!

Blog Archive

Visitors