Wednesday, August 4, 2010

August 4, 2010

My 365...

School has arrived! Four UPS shipments of books, books and more books!  We are so excited. K12 is amazing! We received all new text books, teacher guides, science, art, and math supplies. So very cool!

Casey is all ready to be a mad scientist!  LOL


I am so excited to be able to teach my boys, and share the education experience with them.  I can not think of anything more amazing!

We posted pictures of their "space" on their blog.  The Home School Crew  :)


0 comments:

Welcome to Mommy plus Five

I am a work from home mom of five amazing children, and five beautiful grandchildren. Enjoying my 50's and all that life has to offer.

Time to start a new 365.

Thank you for stopping by! :)


http://veronicagraphics.com

Networked Blogs

Visitors

Our Dogs

#1 dog site for dogs & bipeds!

Blog Archive

Visitors