Monday, August 2, 2010

August 2, 2010

My 365...

Happy Monday world!  This has truly been a happy Monday for me, because with all the excitement of the past few weeks I had completely forgotten (until this morning) that I am on vacation this week!  I am so happy to have an entire week of nothingness.  That is so rare for me.  It has been at least 15 years since I have had a vacation!

The boys and I are excited too because we will start receiving the home school shipments tomorrow and the next day.  New computers, books and fun stuff!  It will be fun setting up our classroom.

Jack is almost all moved home, he still has some furniture to donate and boxes to sort through.  He did bring some beautiful shelves for me to add to the living room, so I now have a great place to display our crystal.


Okay, I am off to start dinner.  I think I will make something yummy with chicken breast and Picante sauce!

Until next time...







Godinger Dublin Crystal Set of 12 High Balls

0 comments:

Welcome to Mommy plus Five

I am a work from home mom of five amazing children, and five beautiful grandchildren. Enjoying my 50's and all that life has to offer.

Time to start a new 365.

Thank you for stopping by! :)


http://veronicagraphics.com

Networked Blogs

Visitors

Our Dogs

#1 dog site for dogs & bipeds!

Blog Archive

Visitors