Tuesday, August 10, 2010

August 10, 2010

My 365...

My wedding colors. I have enjoyed going through some boxes that Jack had stored in his apartment. He found my wedding gown, and a bridesmaids bouquet as well. My colors were white, navy and just a small strip of yellow for the daisies.

It is fun looking back through all the memories of that day.

For the last two weeks, my high speed Internet will stop working randomly for a few seconds, then come back online.  Today I called Cable to have them check my modem and reset it for me.  They insisted on sending out a repairman even though I am convinced the problem is not on my side, but theirs.

Sure enough, a repair man came and reported that all my equipment is fine, and the problem is in my area.  Duh!  Hopefully they will get the area back on line and keep us online.  It is hard to work when I depend on the Internet to do so.

The great thing that happened today was UPS delivered a new HP/Compaq flat screen display for Casey, a new Canon Pixma all in one color printer/scanner, and new microphones and headsets for the boys.  Blake's new computer is scheduled for delivery tomorrow.  It is so exciting to get new electronic toys.  The boys are thrilled!

It has been am awesome day.  Hope all is well in your world.

Until next time...

0 comments:

Welcome to Mommy plus Five

I am a work from home mom of five amazing children, and five beautiful grandchildren. Enjoying my 50's and all that life has to offer.

Time to start a new 365.

Thank you for stopping by! :)


http://veronicagraphics.com

Networked Blogs

Visitors

Our Dogs

#1 dog site for dogs & bipeds!

Blog Archive

Visitors