Saturday, August 7, 2010

August 7, 2010

My 365...

We are enjoying a nice peaceful Saturday evening.  The house is clean, the laundry is done, even the dogs are bathed!  With the exception of Dozer.  I need to walk him through a car wash he is so darn big.

Earlier when I was bathing Miss Lilly in the bathtub, Dozer tried to sneak his way into the bathroom.  I hear Blake say, "Dozer come here!  You can not see Miss Lilly naked!"  He was serious too.  lol :)

Here he is enjoying some video games and snuggle time with the little diva herself...


He loves his Dozer and Miss Lilly, and he never has to worry about any of our dogs biting him or acting weird. Thank goodness!

Life is good.  :)

0 comments:

Welcome to Mommy plus Five

I am a work from home mom of five amazing children, and five beautiful grandchildren. Enjoying my 50's and all that life has to offer.

Time to start a new 365.

Thank you for stopping by! :)


http://veronicagraphics.com

Networked Blogs

Visitors

Our Dogs

#1 dog site for dogs & bipeds!

Blog Archive

Visitors