Saturday, August 14, 2010

August 14, 2010

My 365...

I love my boys with all my heart, truly I do.  However...getting up at 3:00am to play is not such a great thing!  Case and Blake have been up playing since 3:00am!  First it was G.I.Joe's, then the sun came up so it was outside to play in the back yard for a bit, and now it is Lego time.

Here is hoping I can keep them playing until this evening.  If they go to bed too early, this saga will continue.  Not a good thing!  How I wish I could bottle that energy.

Happy Saturday world.  :)






LEGO Batman

LEGO Castle Drawbridge Defense (7079)

0 comments:

Welcome to Mommy plus Five

I am a work from home mom of five amazing children, and five beautiful grandchildren. Enjoying my 50's and all that life has to offer.

Time to start a new 365.

Thank you for stopping by! :)


http://veronicagraphics.com

Networked Blogs

Visitors

Our Dogs

#1 dog site for dogs & bipeds!

Blog Archive

Visitors