Wednesday, August 11, 2010

August 11, 2010

My 365...

Blake and Casey are all ready for school, and they do not even need to leave home.  I love it!  We received the last of our shipments today, and I am amazed at all that we have been provided.  Brand new computer and display for Blake,  new display for Casey as he has his computer from last semester, two Canon Pixma all in one printer/scanner/copiers (one for each boy), all the books, art and science supplies we need, new head sets and microphones and even the printers have brand new ink.  I am so impressed with K12!

Here is Blake's new space, he is thrilled!

This is going to be an amazing year for all of us.  Jack and I are exited to share the teaching responsibilities, and we get to be a family again.  We can't ask for more than that.

Life is good!

Until next time...

0 comments:

Welcome to Mommy plus Five

I am a work from home mom of five amazing children, and five beautiful grandchildren. Enjoying my 50's and all that life has to offer.

Time to start a new 365.

Thank you for stopping by! :)


http://veronicagraphics.com

Networked Blogs

Visitors

Our Dogs

#1 dog site for dogs & bipeds!

Blog Archive

Visitors