Tuesday, August 31, 2010

August 31, 2010

My 365..

Jack has had this Frank Lloyd Wright print for as long as I can remember. It has faded a bit over the years, but is still really amazing. It now looks great above the fireplace.

One of my favorite Frank Lloyd Write projects is FallingWater.  What a dream it would be to live there!

I was thinking today about life, and how no matter what happens I am able to maintain objectivity and stay happy. How is it that I can do this? I am pretty sure it is because I have the gene for happiness and no matter what life throws at that gene, it helps me remain balanced and content. So thank you God for giving me the happy gene. :)

It has been a great day today, finally the last day of August! School officially starts tomorrow, and we are ready!

Until next time...







0 comments:

Welcome to Mommy plus Five

I am a work from home mom of five amazing children, and five beautiful grandchildren. Enjoying my 50's and all that life has to offer.

Time to start a new 365.

Thank you for stopping by! :)


http://veronicagraphics.com

Networked Blogs

Visitors

Our Dogs

#1 dog site for dogs & bipeds!

Blog Archive

Visitors