Sunday, August 8, 2010

August 8, 2010

My 365...

"How many days until my birthday mom?" That is the question of the second, minute, hour and day. Blake asks me at least 100 times a day! He is so excited about spending the weekend with Garrett and Kori that he can hardly contain himself.

Garrett, Kori and Stella came for a visit today and after they left Blake was even more excited, if that is even possible.


Blake's favorite thing in the entire world is dogs.  He loves his dogs, and he loves Supra and Stella.  I asked him what he wanted to be when he grows up, and he says he is going to run the largest "no kill" shelter in the world.  I believe him.  :)

Ducati and Stella enjoying a little visit this afternoon.  They look so cute together.

I love my family.  Granted two are missing, but it is by their own choice.  They are missing out on the love and fun we have together, and the strong happy family that we are.  I feel sorry for them.  If they decide to come home someday we will welcome them.  Until then, I hope they are happy where ever they happen to be.

Until next time...

0 comments:

Welcome to Mommy plus Five

I am a work from home mom of five amazing children, and five beautiful grandchildren. Enjoying my 50's and all that life has to offer.

Time to start a new 365.

Thank you for stopping by! :)


http://veronicagraphics.com

Networked Blogs

Visitors

Our Dogs

#1 dog site for dogs & bipeds!

Blog Archive

Visitors