Monday, August 8, 2011

August 8, 2011

My 365...

Happy Monday!  It has been a happy Monday for me.  Good day all around.  :)

I got good news on my testing, yay me!  And the day ended with all my boys here with me. That always makes me happy.

Amber and Cooper went out for the evening, then later Garrett and Kori came to join us for dinner. I made some yummy aroz con pollo.  I was in the kitchen with Brandon and we both kept thinking we were hearing the baby cry, but the baby was not here.  It was funny!

I also got to visit on the phone with my aunt Magdalena in Texas.  We call her Nana.  She is 92 years young, and unfortunately does not get many visitors.  All four boys took the time to say hello and chat with her, she was very happy to hear their voices.  We love her so much.

My photos of the day...

The look on Blake's face when I told him it is almost time to swing into school full time.  He does not want Summer to end.

Grandson Cooper getting ready to go out with his mommy.  He is growing so fast.  We think he will be walking really soon!
They are so cute!
Kori sporting adorable new glasses, she is so pretty.  Garrett accidentally shaved off his beard.  He hates it, I think he looks very handsome!
So thankful for my family. <3

*** Doggy Daily ***

Miss Lilly soaking up the early evening sunshine.

Music I am listening to today...Moby

Random Link of the Day...Colors.

Until next time..."A good relationship is like fireworks: loud, explosive, and liable to maim you if you hold on too long." Jeph Jacques

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Love,

0 comments:

Welcome to Mommy plus Five

I am a work from home mom of five amazing children, and five beautiful grandchildren. Enjoying my 50's and all that life has to offer.

Time to start a new 365.

Thank you for stopping by! :)


http://veronicagraphics.com

Networked Blogs

Visitors

Our Dogs

#1 dog site for dogs & bipeds!

Blog Archive

Visitors