Friday, August 5, 2011

August 5, 2011

My 365...

Definitely an indoor day, the valley is full of smoke from fires.


I have had some difficult days in my life over the past 10 years or so, but thankfully...I manage to work them out.  Last night was one of those times.  Jack was being unreasonable and rude, and after a week of nonsense, I blew a gasket.  Literally.  I don't get angry often, but when I do, I get "really" angry.

However, the most amazing thing happened amidst all the frustration, Casey came through as a mature loving young man.  I learned a lot from him last night.  I often take him for granted and I will never do that again.  Life has always been a challenge for Casey and I think everyone around him assumes the nature of his character.  Casey cares so much about every person in his world.  He is a peacemaker at heart.  He shared with me his feelings last night and I was literally blown away.  In a good way.  He taught his old mama a few things, and I am so thankful to have him in my world. I love him with all my heart.

Slowly but surely everything will be back to normal.  Having Amber, Brandon and Cooper here has been amazing, and I would not want to change a thing.  <3

My photo of the day...



*** Doggy Daily ***

Music I am listening to today...Patrick Watson.

Random Link of the Day...Did you know.

Until next time..."There are no problems great or small that do not have a solution waiting in the wings.  All you have to do is open your heart to see them."


Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Love,

0 comments:

Welcome to Mommy plus Five

I am a work from home mom of five amazing children, and five beautiful grandchildren. Enjoying my 50's and all that life has to offer.

Time to start a new 365.

Thank you for stopping by! :)


http://veronicagraphics.com

Networked Blogs

Visitors

Our Dogs

#1 dog site for dogs & bipeds!

Blog Archive

Visitors