Monday, August 29, 2011

August 29, 2011

My 365,

Happy Monday world.  I pray the N.E. is doing well today after the stressful weather weekend they experienced.  We could use some of that rain up here in Idaho.

Blake and I were working on sentence structure today for school, and I had him creating and writing sentences.  I look over to check his progress and spied some interesting choices of words.

"The teacher was reading a funny story that made us LOL."

"I had to leave when the game had just started, so I told my best friend Charlie I would BRB."

"I had just finished building my house when a creeper came along and blew it up."

Oh dear, Internet speak with a Minecraft reference.  What am I to do with this boy?  At least the structure was "spot on", however, I made him drop the Internet slang.  :)

My photos of the day...

Chubby little baby feet.
 Study time for Blake.  I could tell by that sneaky smile that it was going to be an interesting school session.
 *** Doggy Daily ***

"Mama please!  School is for humans not divas!"

Music I am listening to today...Owl City.

Random Link of the Day...Go Panda!

Until next time..."I am a flamingo in a flock of pigeons."

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Love,

0 comments:

Welcome to Mommy plus Five

I am a work from home mom of five amazing children, and five beautiful grandchildren. Enjoying my 50's and all that life has to offer.

Time to start a new 365.

Thank you for stopping by! :)


http://veronicagraphics.com

Networked Blogs

Visitors

Our Dogs

#1 dog site for dogs & bipeds!

Blog Archive

Visitors