Sunday, August 21, 2011

August 21, 2010

My 365...


It is a lazy hazy Sunday...or is it?

Truth of the matter is I do have a couple of hours of work to do, and a test for class, but I am being lazy today.  I will probably wait until that last possible minute just so I can enjoy some down time.  I better hide my "NOW" charm or I will just feel guilty for waiting.  lol

My photo of the day...

Meet my nemesis!  I love my Android tablet, but it is the reason I feel so tired today!  It sits on my night stand calling to me...."Veronica, you don't need sleep.  How about some Big Brother live feeds, Angry Birds or even better....Netflix!"

Then I reach over and grab it, click the on button, and I find myself at 6:00am finishing the final episode, Season 1 and 2 of "The City" on Netflix and sleep has once again escaped me.

Last weekend it was every single episode of Camelot!  That was an incredible series.  I am so sad that they did not continue it for a new season.  :(

So the question is...do I get to work, or reach for my nemesis and partake in a little cinema?


Damn I love/hate technology!  I do love it, but it is the number one reason I procrastinate.  Can't live with it...can't shoot it.  :P

Cooper could not sleep last night either.  About 3:00am Casey says to me, "Mom look, there is a monster by your door."  I look down to see little Cooper sitting there with a huge grin on his face.  He was keeping his mommy and daddy awake so Brandon quietly opened my door, placed him on the floor, then closed the door.  It was so funny!  Cooper was ready to play that little stinker. :)

*** Doggy Daily ***

"I never procrastinate mama!  After all, a diva needs her rest."

Music I am listening to today...Tracy Chapman  Love her website.

Random Link of the Day...Work in Progress.

Until next time..."What is green and has wheels?  Grass.  I lied about the wheels."  

Have a great Monday!



Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Love,

0 comments:

Welcome to Mommy plus Five

I am a work from home mom of five amazing children, and five beautiful grandchildren. Enjoying my 50's and all that life has to offer.

Time to start a new 365.

Thank you for stopping by! :)


http://veronicagraphics.com

Networked Blogs

Visitors

Our Dogs

#1 dog site for dogs & bipeds!

Blog Archive

Visitors