Thursday, August 11, 2011

August 11, 2011

My 365...

It has been a sad day for Blake today.  This morning he found a baby bird on the ground and was so excited to save it.  He and Case brought it inside, and made a soft nest for it.  I could tell immediately it was injured and was not going to make it.  Poor thing was struggling to breathe and so tiny.  :(

Just as I feared, it died within a few minutes.


It had taken quite a fall, landing hard on concrete.  And being as young as it was I am sure the fall itself took quite a toll on the sweet little thing.  The boys were sad, but at least they tried.  :)

*** Doggy Daily ***

Miss Lilly taking a nap with her boy.

Music I am listening to today...Explosions in the Sky

Random Link of the Day...Crafty Goodness.

Until next time..."I miss you.  The old you...the new you sucks."

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Love,

0 comments:

Welcome to Mommy plus Five

I am a work from home mom of five amazing children, and five beautiful grandchildren. Enjoying my 50's and all that life has to offer.

Time to start a new 365.

Thank you for stopping by! :)


http://veronicagraphics.com

Networked Blogs

Visitors

Our Dogs

#1 dog site for dogs & bipeds!

Blog Archive

Visitors