Monday, August 22, 2011

August 22, 2011

My 365...

Hello Monday.  :)

I did very well on my test from the weekend, I only missed one question...yay me!  I am so happy that test is behind me, I hate tests!

I am loving these two new clients so far.

My photo of the day...

Amber had some baking goodies left over from her cake order and she put together this delicious cake for Blake.  It is three different chocolate cake layers, her home made graham cracker and marshmallow layer, and home made strawberry jelly.  Nothing on this cake is from a box.  It came out beautifully!

Blake really loved the "smore" level with graham cracker and marshmallow!


 *** Doggy Daily ***

My little study buddy.  :)

Music I am listening to today...David Gray

Random Link of the Day...My Dream Home.

Until next time..."If people are trying to bring you down, it only means...you are above them."

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Love,

0 comments:

Welcome to Mommy plus Five

I am a work from home mom of five amazing children, and five beautiful grandchildren. Enjoying my 50's and all that life has to offer.

Time to start a new 365.

Thank you for stopping by! :)


http://veronicagraphics.com

Networked Blogs

Visitors

Our Dogs

#1 dog site for dogs & bipeds!

Blog Archive

Visitors