Wednesday, August 17, 2011

August 17, 2011

My 365...

You know it is going to be a good day when you open your eyes in the morning and feel completely at peace with the universe.  I do.

You also know it is going to be a good day when you can sleep in.  I did.

Today is a 5pm to Midnight day so I was not in a big hurry to get out of bed.  It will be like this the rest of the week.  Class, then work, then the weekend to reverse the bad sleep habits for school starting on Monday for the boys.  We can do it!

When I say I am at peace with the universe, that is not to say that my life is "problem free". because it is not.  It is all a matter of perspective.  What matters...what does not.  What can I change...what is out of my hands.  And what is left over is not a bad thing.  It is all good.

My photo of the day...

The evil banana!  I am not a fan of bananas.  The texture, that smell, the taste...ewwww.  However, I promised my doctor I would eat a banana a day.

"See Dr. O, I am eating a banana a day!"

I am trying to anyway.  :)


*** Doggy Daily ***

Miss Lilly enjoying a clear sunny day in Boise.




Music I am listening to today...Third Eye Blind

Random Link of the Day...Silk

Until next time..."Inner peace is available to all of us, we just have to learn to block all the negative noise."


Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Love,

0 comments:

Welcome to Mommy plus Five

I am a work from home mom of five amazing children, and five beautiful grandchildren. Enjoying my 50's and all that life has to offer.

Time to start a new 365.

Thank you for stopping by! :)


http://veronicagraphics.com

Networked Blogs

Visitors

Our Dogs

#1 dog site for dogs & bipeds!

Blog Archive

Visitors