Wednesday, August 10, 2011

August 10, 2011

My 365...

When is a good time?  How about NOW?

I received this little silver charm that says "NOW" in a mailer from the drug company who makes Enbrel.  Enbrel is my weekly injection to treat Rheumatoid Arthritis.  I love this little charm.  It sits on my desk next to my mouse and it reminds me to stop procrastinating.

It worked very well today.  I got through a 4 hour class for client "A", completed my homework for that class, and also completed the study guide and second test for client "B", I am exhausted...but it is all done!  Yay me.

Now is always a good time.  Why put off till later, something you can accomplish now? Then there is less to worry about.  :)

*** Doggy Daily ***

My sweet little Miss Lilly stays by my side all day.  Tonight she looked at me as if to say..."No more 'Now' mama, time for food and fun!"
Thankfully Brandon has been with the boys all day, and has fed and entertained them while I worked and studied.  Thank you Brandon.  <3

Now Mama needs to eat some dinner, and get some rest.

Music I am listening to today...Beirut.

Random Link of the Day...Lasagna Cupcakes.

Until next time...there is no better time than Now!


Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Love,

0 comments:

Welcome to Mommy plus Five

I am a work from home mom of five amazing children, and five beautiful grandchildren. Enjoying my 50's and all that life has to offer.

Time to start a new 365.

Thank you for stopping by! :)


http://veronicagraphics.com

Networked Blogs

Visitors

Our Dogs

#1 dog site for dogs & bipeds!

Blog Archive

Visitors