Friday, August 26, 2011

August 26, 2011

My 365...

Happy Friday everyone!

Moving into the weekend, I hope everyone stays safe on the east coast with this storm brewing in the Atlantic.

We are hoping for a nice relaxing family weekend.  Amber is planning a movie night for us complete with yummy snacks.  It should be a lot of fun.

I am not sure if we are going to the last few days of the Idaho State Fair as the weather is so hot, but we may try to catch the closing day fireworks from the top of the hills.

My photo of the day...

Mr "tough" guy?
 ...nah, he is a sweetheart.  <3

Amber's little container garden.


*** Doggy Daily ***


Music I am listening to today...Pink Martini

Random Link of the Day..."Oh daddy!"  <---reminds me of Brandon with Cooper.  :)  Have I mentioned that I think my son is an amazing father?  Well he is.

Until next time..."Sometimes, you need to step outside, get some air, and remind yourself of who you are and who you want to be."

Love and prayers to my Nana.  She is feeling better today.  <3

Have an amazing weekend everyone!

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Love,

0 comments:

Welcome to Mommy plus Five

I am a work from home mom of five amazing children, and five beautiful grandchildren. Enjoying my 50's and all that life has to offer.

Time to start a new 365.

Thank you for stopping by! :)


http://veronicagraphics.com

Networked Blogs

Visitors

Our Dogs

#1 dog site for dogs & bipeds!

Blog Archive

Visitors