Friday, August 12, 2011

August 12, 2011

My 365...

Happy Friday world!  Goodness, I am so happy this week is over.  It has been such a busy week and my brain has had entirely too much input.  I feel like it is about to explode.  *~~brain~~*  <---see, it is sploding my poor brain.

Next week promises to be much of the same and more, but for the next two days I shall gloriously unplug.  I should probably do homework, and keep on top of things, but I really need a mental health break.  :)

My photo of the day...

Ooops!  I was working so hard I managed to break my reading glasses.  :(

I am well over due for a new pair anyway, but I really like these.  Thank goodness for Super Glue.  It will hold until news ones can be ordered.

*** Doggy Daily ***

Miss Lilly has been a great buddy to have next to me during all my training and online class time.  She keeps me company, and reminds me when it is time to take a break!

Music I am listening to today...Dave Matthews Band.

Random Link of the Day...Feeling Creative?

Until next time...have an amazing weekend everyone!  Remember to celebrate life, and the people you love.  :)

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Love,

0 comments:

Welcome to Mommy plus Five

I am a work from home mom of five amazing children, and five beautiful grandchildren. Enjoying my 50's and all that life has to offer.

Time to start a new 365.

Thank you for stopping by! :)


http://veronicagraphics.com

Networked Blogs

Visitors

Our Dogs

#1 dog site for dogs & bipeds!

Blog Archive

Visitors