Sunday, December 8, 2013

December 8, 2013

My 365...

And then just like that, it is Sunday.  Really weekend, why do you have to be in such an all-fired rush all the time?

It has been so cold this weekend.  When I got up this morning, the temperature was 1°f!  Our high today was 11°f degrees.  That is some serious chill going on.  Speaking of chill, the wind chill has been running -5 to -10°f.  Crazy!  It is supposed to be this cold all week too.

I was thinking last night that I am so thankful to be living in a nice warm, safe home.  There are so many families in our world, that do not have a place to call home.  On cold bitter days like today, we need to keep them all in our prayers that they are able to find a warm, safe place to call home.

Blake has been having some serious leg pains for the last few days.  I am hoping he is just going through a major growth spurt. If it continues, we will definitely have to check with the doctor.  I know how uncomfortable join pain is, and I hate to see him experiencing it too.  :*(

Have a wonderful Monday planet...and a great week ahead.

Until next time...


Blake.  :)
And for dinner, in memory of my mama who loved tuna tacos, I made some tuna flautas.  They were so good. Casey is not a fan of tuna, and he loved them.

***Doggy Daily***

Music I am listening to today...Trisha Yearwood, Sweet Little Jesus Boy


Random Link of the Day...White Chocolate Peppermint Popcorn

The Daily V...


Peace.

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Love,

0 comments:

Welcome to Mommy plus Five

I am a work from home mom of five amazing children, and three beautiful grandchildren. Enjoying my 50's and all that life has to offer.

This is year number five of My 365 project. Taking a photo a day for 365 days.

Thank you for stopping by! :)


http://veronicagraphics.com

Search

Loading...

Google+ Badge

Networked Blogs

Visitors

Our Dogs

#1 dog site for dogs & bipeds!

Follow by Email

Blog Archive

Visitors