Friday, December 13, 2013

December 13, 2013

My 365...

Happy Friday everyone!  Only 12 days until Christmas.  The holidays fly by so fast!  I am so excited about Christmas this year, as I will have all my family here with me.  All four of my sons, my daughter-in-law Amber, and my grandchildren Cooper and Penny.  That will be the greatest gift of all for this mama.  It is going to be awesome!

I had so much fun with Amber, Brandon and the children yesterday.  Especially the moment I spent with Cooper when he was telling me about all he wants for Christmas.  I am so glad I thought to get that on video, so I can treasure it forever.  He is so amazing, that precious grandson of mine.

My daughter-in-law told me today that she made reservations for a cabin in McCall, Idaho for the Winter Festival, and Blake and I are invited to go with them.  I have always wanted to attend the Winter Carnival, so I can hardly wait.  Oh the photos I will take!  She assured me that the cabin has Wifi, so there is no worry about missing a blog post.  LOL, she knows me well.  :)

Have a wonderful weekend planet.

Son Brandon gave me this little green stick ornament to put on my tree last night, and it is infused with the most delightful pine scent.  Even though our tree is artificial, the house smells like I have a fresh cut tree.  I love it!

***Doggy Daily***

Ducati could not escape my yuletide doggy photo...lol  

Next will be son Garrett's Great Dane, Supra the wonder dog.  Hmmm...it will be interesting to see if I can get a Great Dane to wear a Santa hat AND pose for a photo?

Music I am listening to today...David Archuleta, Oh Come All Ye Faithful


Random Link of the Day...Chestnut Cake

The Daily V...

Peace.

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Love,






Follow Me on...
Instagram
Flickr
Twitter
Facebook

0 comments:

Welcome to Mommy plus Five

I am a work from home mom of five amazing children, and five beautiful grandchildren. Enjoying my 50's and all that life has to offer.

Time to start a new 365.

Thank you for stopping by! :)


http://veronicagraphics.com

Networked Blogs

Visitors

Our Dogs

#1 dog site for dogs & bipeds!

Blog Archive

Visitors