Sunday, December 1, 2013

December 1, 2013

My 365...

It is such a cold, gray day outside today.  The sort of day where you just don't even want to get out of bed. My cold has gotten worse, so I could stay in bed all day and no one would complain.  But I can't do that.  Staying in bed all day would be too depressing.  So instead I am enjoying a gaming day with Blake.  It will be a filled with Minecraft and Terraria fun...junk food, and rest and relaxation.  Our favorite kind of day.

Blake:  "Mom, can I tell you who is my most favorite person in the world is?"

Me:  "That would be me?"

Blake:  "Okay mom, can I tell you who my second most favorite person in the world is?"

Me:  "Good save son."

LOL, I love that boy.  :)

Hope your first day of December was a good one.  And have an awesome Monday, and week ahead.

Ornament number one.  That is far as we got today...one single ornament.  lol :)
"Just one?"

***Doggy Daily***


Music I am listening to today...The Piano Guys , Angels We Have Heard on High


Random Link of the Day...Eggnog Cinnamon Rolls

The Daily V...

Peace.

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Love,

0 comments:

Welcome to Mommy plus Five

I am a work from home mom of five amazing children, and three beautiful grandchildren. Enjoying my 50's and all that life has to offer.

This is year number five of My 365 project. Taking a photo a day for 365 days.

Thank you for stopping by! :)


http://veronicagraphics.com

Search

Loading...

Google+ Badge

Networked Blogs

Visitors

Our Dogs

#1 dog site for dogs & bipeds!

Follow by Email

Blog Archive

Visitors