Saturday, December 7, 2013

December 7, 2013

My 365...

We had our first good snow of the season, and it is beautiful outside!  Blake could not wait to go outside and play in it.  Once again, I am sure the neighbors think I am crazy.  Blake is outside bundled in layers of clothes, jackets, snow boots...and there I am taking pictures in short sleeves, shorts and boots.  LOL, what can I say?  Takes a lot to make this Texas lady cold.  You will never see me wearing a coat.  :)

Blake and I are also enjoying a new computer game called Starbound.  It is very similar to Minecraft and Terraria.  The game is still in Beta, but we are loving it thus far!

Hope you are having an awesome weekend planet.

Until next time...
First snow, December 7, 2013

 "Come a little closer mama..."
 "...Got ya!"
 Perfect snow angel powder.


 Yummy fresh snow cone.

***Doggy Daily***
Ducati is not as excited about the snow.

Music I am listening to today...Kelly Clarkson, White Christmas


Random Link of the Day...Peanut Butter Fudge

The Daily V...


Peace.

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Love,

0 comments:

Welcome to Mommy plus Five

I am a work from home mom of five amazing children, and five beautiful grandchildren. Enjoying my 50's and all that life has to offer.

Time to start a new 365.

Thank you for stopping by! :)


http://veronicagraphics.com

Networked Blogs

Visitors

Our Dogs

#1 dog site for dogs & bipeds!

Blog Archive

Visitors