Tuesday, December 31, 2013

December 31, 2013

My 365...

Happy New Year's Eve!

We are enjoying a nice evening tonight, my Blake and I.  Garrett and Casey are out for the evening of course.  I made our favorite New Year's Eve snack, spinach/artichoke dip, and we will be toasting in the New Year with grape Kool-Aid. Yep, no alcohol in this here home.  We could have done Coke, Pepsi or Dr. Pepper, but that is not nearly as hilarious as grape Kool-Aid.  :)

Tomorrow I will see Brandon, Amber and the babies, and our New Year will start off on the right foot!

Have a safe and Happy New Year's Eve everyone.  See you next year.  :)

One last photo of our Christmas tree.  I am going to miss it.
 Casey, I caught him before he went out for the evening.
 Enjoying some delicious spinach/artichoke dip on Ritz crackers.
 Yummmy!

***Doggy Daily***

Music I am listening to today...Auld Lang Syne


Random Link of the Day...Chocolate Cranberry Cake

The Daily V...


Peace.

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Love,






Follow Me on...
Instagram
Flickr
Twitter
Facebook

0 comments:

Welcome to Mommy plus Five

I am a work from home mom of five amazing children, and three beautiful grandchildren. Enjoying my 50's and all that life has to offer.

This is year number five of My 365 project. Taking a photo a day for 365 days.

Thank you for stopping by! :)


http://veronicagraphics.com

Search

Loading...

Google+ Badge

Networked Blogs

Visitors

Our Dogs

#1 dog site for dogs & bipeds!

Follow by Email

Blog Archive

Visitors