Thursday, December 9, 2010

December 9, 2010

My 365...

My photo of the day, my precious 4th born child, my son Case.


Case is amazing, brilliant, funny, sensitive and loving.  He drives me insane on a daily basis, but is always the first person of the day to say "I love you mom", and the last person of the day to say the same.

He worries about everyone and everything entirely too much.  Fortunately I am seeing his anxiety soften as he gets older.  He is the only person I know who has to worry about his long luxurious eyelashes tangling in the morning.  They literally do..lol

I love you Case.  :)

I have been thinking a lot about this past year and all that has happened and I have realized that it will be a long time before things are back together again.  I am finding that in my rush to fix relationships, I am too willing to sacrifice who I am to fit the needs and expectations of others and that is not good.  I have to keep a strong sense of who I am as a person and not apologize for who I am or for the feelings I have or hurt that I have felt.  All of that is very real to me and these are feelings that need to be resolved, not dismissed.  This is not just about being the best mom I can be, but it is also about being the best Veronica I can be.

I also want the people in my life to do the same, and understand that I will respect who they are, how they feel, and what they have to say and all I ask is that they do the same.

And to those who were so quick to judge me, who really have no clue of the person that I am, I welcome you to get to know me better and I hope to get to know you better as well.  No more quick judgements based on other's opinions or downright untruths.  Many things have been said out of hurt, and for the sole purpose to cause hurt and that is not okay.  Forgivable?  Of course.  Forgettable?  Unfortunately that takes some work and serious damage control, but it is worth the effort.


It is a long road to travel but certainly one that is worth it to me.  I am learning as I go just like everyone else.  And although I do not know all the answers, I do know that I am a good, loving, sensitive, intelligent human being who is worth consideration.  We all deserve that much.

I write this blog for me.  It is so awesome to look back and see all that has happened through the year, the good with the bad, and grow from that.  I know I have readers from all over the world, and that is very exciting, and I enjoy getting emails and getting to know people.  I love taking pictures, even though I am not the best photographer by any stretch of the imagination, I think I do a great job of capturing moments.  And now I am rambling.  I am really good at rambling...  :)

Until next time...

0 comments:

Welcome to Mommy plus Five

I am a work from home mom of five amazing children, and five beautiful grandchildren. Enjoying my 50's and all that life has to offer.

Time to start a new 365.

Thank you for stopping by! :)


http://veronicagraphics.com

Networked Blogs

Visitors

Our Dogs

#1 dog site for dogs & bipeds!

Blog Archive

Visitors