Sunday, December 5, 2010

December 5, 2010

My 365...

The sky is clear blue, and not a cloud anywhere.  With the sun shining down on the snow, the ground looks like it is covered in diamonds.  So pretty.  

I took out the beautiful Thomas Kinkade Nativity Tree my aunt gave me a few years ago.  It is a so fragile and a few pieces have been lost over the years which makes me very sad.  I do have some of the tiny pieces saved in a box, so today I will try to repair it.  Should not be too hard.  I need to cover it with a glass box to prevent any further damage.  With all the little pieces it has, you have to be so careful not to touch it.

 It is a lovely family heirloom I hope to have in our family for years to come.  Thank you Nana.  :)


I am going to help Garrett fix up his house and make it feel like his own oasis.  Get rid of everything that is not his and dump it out back.  I want him to be happy and comfortable in his own home he works very hard to pay for, so he can put all the bad memories behind him and create new ones.  It really is a great little house.  Just perfect for him and Supra.

Have a wonderful day, what is left of it, and a great week ahead.  The countdown to Christmas begins!

Until next time...

0 comments:

Welcome to Mommy plus Five

I am a work from home mom of five amazing children, and five beautiful grandchildren. Enjoying my 50's and all that life has to offer.

Time to start a new 365.

Thank you for stopping by! :)


http://veronicagraphics.com

Networked Blogs

Visitors

Our Dogs

#1 dog site for dogs & bipeds!

Blog Archive

Visitors