Monday, December 27, 2010

December 27, 2010

My 365...

I woke up this morning ready to work, and when I sat at my computer I discovered a group of soldiers guarding my desk.

"Blake, why are there Lego soldiers on my desk?"

"They are there mommy to keep you from working today!  You have to take a day off and play with me!"

Oh honey, how I wish I could.  :)

We are a little sad that Christmas is over.  It all passes too quickly.  :(  But I told the boys that we saved the Christmas stockings for New Year's Eve so they have something fun to look forward to.

Back to work for me, I have five hours to get in today.  That is not too bad.

Until next time...

0 comments:

Welcome to Mommy plus Five

I am a work from home mom of five amazing children, and five beautiful grandchildren. Enjoying my 50's and all that life has to offer.

Time to start a new 365.

Thank you for stopping by! :)


http://veronicagraphics.com

Networked Blogs

Visitors

Our Dogs

#1 dog site for dogs & bipeds!

Blog Archive

Visitors