Thursday, December 30, 2010

December 30, 2010

My 365...


December 30, only one more day for the year 2010.  So hard to believe this year is over!

It has been a difficult year for me.  So much drama, however with drama comes knowledge if you take the time to learn from your mistakes and grow.  I think I have.

I am excited about the coming year.  I have a lot of changes planned, and these changes are going to take a lot of hard work from me but I am up for the challenge!  After all, anything in life worth having is worth working hard for and I plan on doing just that!

My photo of the day is this precious little baby Jesus that my aunt gave me before she left for Texas.  It is a simple tiny itty bitty baby Jesus, but during hard times, and I have had many this year, placing the little baby in my hands and holding it close has always given me comfort.  As crazy at that sounds, it worked for me.  So thank you Nana.  :)

Back to work for me.  I have four hours to go before I can enjoy another glorious three day weekend!

Until next time...

0 comments:

Welcome to Mommy plus Five

I am a work from home mom of five amazing children, and five beautiful grandchildren. Enjoying my 50's and all that life has to offer.

Time to start a new 365.

Thank you for stopping by! :)


http://veronicagraphics.com

Networked Blogs

Visitors

Our Dogs

#1 dog site for dogs & bipeds!

Blog Archive

Visitors