Thursday, July 5, 2012

July 5, 2012

My 365...

I was feeling a little blue today, for no reason in particular, but was having a difficult time snapping out of it.

Blue is not my color, and I hate more than anything feeling down.  :*(

This evening I was sitting at my computer, and I hear this little voice saying "Dog!"  It was Cooper!  Son Brandon, and grandson Cooper surprised us with a visit, and it was just what I needed to snap out of my blues.

My precious Cooper is a ray of sunshine.  I love watching him play.  He is such a delightful, smart, expressive, sensitive and brilliant little boy.

Thank you SO much for stopping by to see grandma.  <3

Blake had a great day today as well.  Our neighbors are a sweet older grandma and grandpa and they adore Blake.  Today they were taking their two grand daughters to the local swimming pool, and invited Blake to join them.  He had a lot of fun.  He was a little disappointed when he got home and realized he missed seeing Cooper.  But I am sure Cooper will be back to visit uncle Blake soon.

What started as a sort of down day, definitely ended on a positive note.  A nice long bike ride after dinner will make it just about perfect.

Hope your day was awesome.

My photos of the day...

My sweet little prince.




 Chilling with daddy and uncle Garrett.








 ***Doggy Daily***

Dozer loves Cooper, and Cooper loves Dozer.

 Here Cooper is trying to push Dozer out into the back yard to play.  lol :)
Music I am listening to today...Sarah McLachlan

 Random Link of the Day...Kid Crave

Until next time...


Peace.

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Love,

0 comments:

Welcome to Mommy plus Five

I am a work from home mom of five amazing children, and five beautiful grandchildren. Enjoying my 50's and all that life has to offer.

Time to start a new 365.

Thank you for stopping by! :)


http://veronicagraphics.com

Networked Blogs

Visitors

Our Dogs

#1 dog site for dogs & bipeds!

Blog Archive

Visitors